Italy COVID-19 TRACKERLast Updated: About 20 Minutes Ago
Currently Infected Patients
in Mild Condition
Serious or Critical
Cases which had an outcome:
Recovered / Discharged
- 4668 New Cases And 760 New Deaths In Italy - (04-02-2020)
- 4782 New Cases And 727 New Deaths In Italy - (04-01-2020)
- 4053 New Cases And 837 New Death Casess In Italy - (03-31-2020)
- 4050 New Cases And 812 New Deaths In Italy.
Total Cases Surpass 100,000 Lowest Number Of New Cases In The Last 13 Days (Since March 17) Highest Number Of New Recoveries (1,590) Since The Beginning Of The Epidemic - (03-30-2020)
- 5974 New Confirmed Cases And 889 New Deaths In Italy Due To COVID-19 Spread - (03-28-2020)
- 5909 New Cases And 919 New Death Casess In Italy.
Highest Number Of New Death Casess Since The Beginning Of The Epidemic In Italy [Video].
46 Doctors Have Died To Date (With 4 Additional Deaths Today).
6414 Health Workers Have Tested Positive Worldometer Statement Regarding The Correct Number Of New Death Casess In Italy Today Due To Coronavirus - (03-27-2020)
- 6203 New Cases And 712 New Death Casess In Italy.
Worldometer Has Contacted Piedmont Officials Directly And Received Confirmation That The Number Of Deaths In The Region Is 499, 50 More Than What Mistakenly Reported In The Protezione Civile'S Bulletin Today.
This Discrepancy Was Clearly Due To A Typing Error By Protezione Civile, Not To Piedmont'S Number Of New Death Casess (16 Today) Missing In The National Report, As Incorrectly Stated By Some Media.
After Solving This Discrepancy, We Changed The Official Total Number Of Deaths In Italy From 8,165 To 8,215 And, Accordingly, The Total Number Of Cases From 80,539 To 80,589 Due To COVID-19 Spread - (03-26-2020)
- 5249 New Confirmed Cases And 743 New Death Casess In Italy Due To COVID-19 Spread - (03-24-2020)
- 4789 New Cases And 601 New Death Casess In Italy (Italian Officials Had Incorrectly Reported 602 New Death Casess-Instead Of 601-In The Live Press Briefing.
We Have Corrected The Number Once The Written Report Was Made Public).
Statistics And Trends By Province Due To COVID-19 - (03-23-2020)
- After Nearly 2 Months, Wuhan (The Epicenter Of The Pandemic In China) Announced Today That It Would Be Loosening The Lockdown By Gradually Resuming Public Transportation And Allowing Healthy People To Go Back To Work.
- China Had Put Wuhan And Other Cities Into Lockdown On Jan.
- 23 When A Total Of 25 Deaths Had Been Reported In The Country.
- After About 3 Weeks Of Lockdown, The Number Of New Deaths Reached Its Peak In China And Then Began Declining.Italy Went Into A Similar Lockdown On March 11, When 827 Deaths Had Already Been Reported, And 8 Days After Reaching 79 Deaths (March 3) And 19 Days After The Beginning Of The Outbreak In The Country (Feb.
- 21) On Feb.
- 22, Italy Had Become The Country With The Highest Number Of Cases Among All Non-Asian Nations.
- When China Reached A Similar Number Of Deaths (811 Deaths On Feb.
- 8) The Lockdown Had Already Been Implemented For 2 Weeks.The Report Of The Who-China Joint Mission Noted That By Rolling Out "Perhaps The Most Ambitious, Agile And Aggressive Disease Containment Effort In History" China "Has Changed The Course Of A Rapidly Escalating And Deadly Epidemic" And That The Remarkable Speed With Which Chinese Scientists And Public Health Experts Isolated The Causative Virus, Established Diagnostic Tools, And Determined Key Transmission Parameters, Such As The Route Of Spread And Incubation Period, Provided The Vital Evidence Base For China'S Strategy Due To COVID-19
How many Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus in Italy?
There are 251713 Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus in Italy as of 12 Aug 2020.
How many Death Cases of Coronavirus in Italy?
There are 35225 Death Cases of Coronavirus in Italy as of 12 Aug 2020.
How many Recovered Cases of Coronavirus in Italy?
There are 202697 Recovered Cases of Coronavirus in Italy as of 12 Aug 2020.
How many Active Cases of Coronavirus in Italy?
There are 13791 Active Cases of Coronavirus in Italy.
How many Serious or Critical Cases of Coronavirus in Italy?
There are 689 Critical Cases of Coronavirus in Italy.